News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ron Kern

Re:The duty of the artist
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2007, 11:30:18 PM »
I attended a three hour lecture on cubism at IMA tonight.  Does that count for anything?

Pat Brockwell

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007, 12:14:59 AM »
Sometimes art is collborative, as all golf courses are the result of collaboration, nature, architect, guy with the money...let's hear it for team art.

Dan Kelly

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 07:15:43 AM »
I attended a three hour lecture on cubism at IMA tonight.  Does that count for anything?

Sure, it does! You can subtract it, hour-for-hour, from the time you'll spend in Purgatory.
"There's no money in doing less." -- Joe Hancock, 11/25/2010
"Rankings are silly and subjective..." -- Tom Doak, 3/12/2016

Ron Kern

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 01:09:31 PM »
I probably won't spend any time in Purgatory but I plan on spending some time this spring, summer and fall at Purgatory.

Dan Kelly

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 08:10:23 PM »
I probably won't spend any time in Purgatory but I plan on spending some time this spring, summer and fall at Purgatory.

As God is my witness ...

I swear on a stack of King James's best ...

I intended NO ALLUSION to your golf course when I made that crack about Purgatory!

I just thought: Three hours in a Cubism lecture ought to be good for something! And that was the first wise-crack that came to mind.

But when I saw that you'd replied ... before I even saw HOW you'd replied ... I thought: Purgatory ... Purgatory ... that's where I know the name Ron Kern from!

God works in mysterious ways.
"There's no money in doing less." -- Joe Hancock, 11/25/2010
"Rankings are silly and subjective..." -- Tom Doak, 3/12/2016

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back