News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brad Tufts

Giants Links at Bushmills
« on: January 21, 2007, 01:35:19 AM »
Anyone know anything about this course by DM Kidd opening in 2007 near the Giant's Causeway in Ireland.  It's mentioned in Finegan's new book....
So I jump ship in Hong Kong....

Jack_Marr

Re:Giants Links at Bushmills
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 08:16:26 AM »
Brad - I looked for info on this, but couldn't find anything, apart from a very small bit on DMK's website - and that seems to be well out of date.
John Marr(inan)

Tom_Doak

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 08:31:00 AM »
David did a layout there back when we were just finishing Pacific Dunes ... but I haven't heard anything about it since, so it's not on the fast track, anyway.

However, I heard recently that his project just north of Machrihanish is getting ready to start.

Brad Tufts

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 02:06:59 PM »
Thanks for the updates gentlemen...
So I jump ship in Hong Kong....

Eamon Lynch

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 11:53:10 PM »
That course has been held up with planning discussions for several years. I've heard that there may be movement on it this year, but no work has begun on it at all other than the routing.

archie_struthers

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 11:06:36 AM »

Enjoyed a trip to Ireland recently and spent a lot of time around Bushmills', didn't hear a word about it. Neither the caddies at Portstewart or Portrush gave told us about it either, although I grilled them extensively,over a couple pints, about the local golf economy and architecture!

By the way there is just some great stuff at both of the aforementioned courses, certainly worth the trip to the north,

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back