News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Jim Sweeney

We-Ko-Pa Dec. 16
« on: December 07, 2006, 11:49:52 AM »
The Coore and Crenshaw designed Suguaro Course at We-Ko-PA GC in Fountain Hills, AZ open Saturday, December 15. I have a 9:40 time on Sunday the 16th.

Any CGAers who would like to join me please message me ASAP. I have extended two invitations but no confirmations yet; therefore I have up to three openings.

Fee is $135.00. (That's the green fee, not my fee!) first come, first served.

"Hope and fear, hope and Fear, that's what people see when they play golf. Not me. I only see happiness."

" Two things I beleive in: good shoes and a good car. Alligator shoes and a Cadillac."

Moe Norman

Jim Sweeney

Re:We-Ko-Pa Dec. 16
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 11:51:30 AM »
Wrong Dates! Sunday is the 17! My tee time is Sunday at 9:40.
"Hope and fear, hope and Fear, that's what people see when they play golf. Not me. I only see happiness."

" Two things I beleive in: good shoes and a good car. Alligator shoes and a Cadillac."

Moe Norman

Phil Benedict

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 12:02:42 PM »
I think my sister has a place in Fountain Hills. You could complete the Benedict sibbling Grand Slam by playing with her.

Tom Dunne

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 12:18:28 PM »
I've got some pics of the course, but can't post until tonight as I'm on a Mac at the moment. Do you guys want a sneak preview?

Jim Sweeney

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 01:07:23 PM »
Absolutely, Mr. Dunne!

Moe Norman

Jim Sweeney

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 08:42:16 AM »
Still spots available at 9:40 on Sunday, December 17. Send me a message if you want to play the newest C&C in the world!

Moe Norman

Jim Sweeney

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 07:10:03 PM »
D:

Arrice PHX late afternoon Friday the 15th, leave Wednesday the 20th for my Grandfather's 100th b-day! Playing We-K0-Pa the 17th and the Wigwam Gold the 18th.

Moe Norman

Jon Spaulding

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 11:06:01 AM »
Someone please post some pictures up after the round. I played the "old" course in April and enjoyed it (the wind was a little much, so next time I'll play earlier). Looking forward to a return trip in 07.
You'd make a fine little helper. What's your name?

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back