News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Paul Payne

Re:Alcohol and Architecture
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2006, 06:47:02 PM »
Steve,

Richard Wagner.

TEPaul

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2006, 06:51:53 PM »
"In fact, ordering a Coke might come across as kinda phoney in certain situations. I think that was my original point."

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY---GREAT BALLS of FIRE. If I were a client and I went out drinking with an architect and he ordered a COKE, I wouldn't even consider him---I don't care what his reputation is. Well, allow me to restate that. If it was obvious he was a recovering alcoholic and he ordered a COKE, alrightee then, I'd consider letting him off the hook.  

Maybe. ;)  

There can be magic in that firewater. But that doesn't necessarily mean you have to use it.

Use what? The firewater or the magic? What comes first the chicken or the egg? Forget that, everybody knows the egg comes first. It's how the chicken gets to the other side I've never been totally certain of.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 06:54:42 PM by TEPaul »

paul cowley

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2006, 07:11:21 PM »
I think everyone should just be who they are....and if it works, it works...and if it doesn't, well that's probably just as well....its hard to micro manage Fate or Mother Nature.

ps....TP, I think we should schedule a drink and a little deeper discussion along these lines my friend. :)
paul cowley...golf course architect/asgca

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back