News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brian Jones

Mountaintop Golf Club in NC
« on: November 07, 2006, 09:57:34 AM »
Does anyone know anything about this new Fazio course?  I'm hearing some great things about it.  I hear the service is beyond impeccable.

Rob_Waldron

Re:Mountaintop Golf Club in NC
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 05:58:42 PM »
I played with a member of Brier Creek just outside of Kiawah who had just purchased property at Mountaintop. He could not stop raving about it.

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 08:10:17 PM »
I have heard that it is first class all the way and the course compares with Wade Hampton in quality and design
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

Mike_Young

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 08:21:34 PM »
Played it this summer...very nice golf course....WH is in a valley this is on top.....all fairways are supposedly greens construction with a 12 inch layer of sand.
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

Lawrence Largent

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 09:35:10 PM »
A friend of mine attended a preview there on Memorial Day weekend. He said the course was so so a little to much elevation change for his taste. The service on the other hand was out of this world. I'm pretty sure like most new courses this one is all about selling property.

Lawrence

Jimmy Muratt

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 12:47:52 AM »
Here is a link to Mountaintop's website, they have some good descriptions of each hole and some photos:

http://www.mountaintopgolfclub.com/golf/

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back