News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Brian_Sleeman

Re:Neil Young DOES Play Golf
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2006, 12:22:18 PM »
Anyone catch him on Letterman last night alongside Jerry Lee Lewis?  Letterman said, "If you don't like Neil Young, there's something wrong with you."  Earlier in the day, Neil shared the stage with Elton John at his AIDS benefit on a duet of "Your Song."

Jerry Lee's new disc is worth picking up, btw.

Gary Daughters

« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2006, 08:01:31 PM »
"Sam Sneed used to say something about 3/4 time, as it refers to music and or dance, being the best tempo for a golf swing."

Now we're getting somewhere!  Not that Sam Snead knew anything about rhythm.

Would that be sort of like:

"SMOKin' in the BOYS room.."

THE NEXT SEVEN:  Alfred E. Tupp Holmes Municipal Golf Course, Willi Plett's Sportspark and Driving Range, Peachtree, Par 56, Browns Mill, Cross Creek, Piedmont Driving Club

Ken_Cotner

Re:Neil Young Doesn't Play Golf
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2006, 12:07:24 PM »
Theme songs for:
Barnbougle Dunes -- "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere"
US Open site selection committee -- "For The Turnstiles"

OK, that was a cheap shot.   ;)

Paul.. but of course:

OUTWARD NINE:

1) Sugar Mountain
2) I am a Child
3) Mr. Soul
4) Cinnamon Girl
5) Ambulance Blues
6) Time Fades Away
8) Harvest
9) Tonight's the Night

INWARD NINE:

10) Cortez the Killer
11) Hurricane
12) Loner
13) Powderfinger
14) After the Gold Rush
15) Harvest
16) Hey hey, my my
17) Ohio
18) Down by the River

John Kirk

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2006, 12:21:15 PM »
I thought it was just in on the coast from Pescadero sort of toward Portola Valley?

One of my favorite shots (from Broken Arrow Ranch):

That's right, SPDB.  He has lived on that same large ranch for 35 years or so.  This year I read an article which said he sold off a piece of the ranch a while back.  The ranch is west of Skyline Boulevard and south of La Honda Road, out there in the hills near Pescadero.  Gloriously beautiful land, but really wild weather.

ForkaB

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2006, 12:35:41 PM »
I thought it was just in on the coast from Pescadero sort of toward Portola Valley?

One of my favorite shots (from Broken Arrow Ranch):

That's right, SPDB.  He has lived on that same large ranch for 35 years or so.  This year I read an article which said he sold off a piece of the ranch a while back.  The ranch is west of Skyline Boulevard and south of La Honda Road, out there in the hills near Pescadero.  Gloriously beautiful land, but really wild weather.

35 years..... :o   Must be the only Canadian who went south over the border during the Vietnam era......

Just to think, I lived in Half Moon Bay for 4 years and never saw him hanging out there.  Must have been a bummer for him.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back