News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Lang

Moderator Ben Dewar
« on: September 09, 2006, 10:23:22 AM »
 8)

Ben, are you going to be the good cop or the bad cop or the only cop on the beat to keep things "On Topic?"
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

Lou_Duran

Re:Moderator Ben Dewar
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 10:45:47 AM »
redanman,

There must be an epidemic.  I sent a message to Ran volunteering for the job, but didn't receive a response.

T_MacWood

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 10:52:18 AM »
Congratulations Ben!

If Ran - for whatever reason - is unable to fulfill his responsibilities do you take his crown?

Ben Cowan-Dewar

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 10:56:56 AM »
Thank you all! I think the title is just so I can delete college football posts... ;)

Geoffrey Childs

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »
I can hear the calls from the streets now.  Ben Dewar, Golf's Second most beloved figure.

Congratulations - I think  ;)

Steve Lang

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 11:01:10 AM »
 8)

What a weight..

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moderator, a Latin word for he who moderates, can refer to:

Moderator provinciae was the title of certain Roman provincial governors .. will Ben be a benevolent dictator?

Moderator is a Scots, and Scottish English, gender-neutral word that approximates chairman or convener.  .. will he discern the differences between Scotland and England and perhaps even Hadrian's Wall?

Moderator is the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meeting .. Good Luck Ben..

The chairperson of a church court in Presbyterian churches (see Moderator of the General Assembly, Moderators and clerks in the Church of Scotland and Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland).

a function in various Catholic pious organisations, such as the Apostleship of Prayer; also in compounds such as moderator general in such congregations as the Cistercian Order .. A little of Solomon's wisdom is needed to be exercised by Ben..

Forum moderator, one who oversees discussions on an Internet forum .. and deletes OT sports crap?

Neutron moderator is a medium that reduces the velocity of neutrons.   .. Ben, don't let the pile reach critical mass, keep the rod in play and don't spoil the child..

The Cornell Moderator is a student-run political publication at Cornell University. .. I guess Ben can always ask Tom Doak for Advice on this one..
 8)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 11:06:40 AM by Steve Lang »
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

Jim Nugent

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 12:05:44 PM »
So what happens when Ben dukes it out with Tommy?  Seniority?  

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back