News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

ForkaB

Re:Who really plays foursome golf regularly anymore?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 01:14:43 PM »
"Shirley they wouldn't let you play in the PV Member-Guest if your real handicap was 24?  Or maybe they'd make you play off the ladies tees.  How do they know?"

You're right---they wouldn't let me play if my handicap is 24 but it isn't 24. How do they know? Because they can look up my handicap, even if my handicap probably didn't make the mayor all that happy. But I did manage to shoot a couple of 74s along with a couple of 79s and I can guarantee you they didn't do us old guys any favors on the set up distance of the course. They were about what I used to play in the Crump Cup before they added distance to the course recently.

Tom, of course they know your handicap isn't 24 because you are the world famous TOM PAUL!  But what if you were the unknown SHIRLEY PAUL and they looked up your handicap and it said 1.3 or whatever, but your last posted score was a year ago?  How would they know you could play to such a handicap?

Good shooting, BTW--before long you'll be shooting your age, just like Mucci and Huntley.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back