News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Hyden

Golf Carts
« on: August 21, 2006, 11:31:07 AM »
I don't know what all the fuss is about.  In Florida people consider riding carts as healthful, in the way a steam room is healthful.  Therefore, because too much steam can make you tired, we are starting to see air conditioned golf carts:

http://www.emeraldgreensgcc.com/calendar.asp

Disclosure:  This is true and not a spoof

JohnV

Re:Golf Carts
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 11:34:07 AM »
Somehow getting in and out of air-conditioning that often seems like it would be worse than just sitting in the heat all day.

peter_p

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 02:56:01 PM »
To heck with air conditioned carts, for goodness sake make the seats wider. Americans are getting too big.

Adam Clayman

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 10:38:37 PM »
Air conditioned carts have been around at least twenty years.
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing your whole life." - Mickey Mantle

Doug Siebert

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 12:42:47 AM »
They should invent robots that can actually hit the shots for you, so you can stay in the air conditioned cart and don't have to actually go out in the heat or sun.  Plus, the robots can be programmed to never shank which will make the kind of guys who would appreciate an air conditioned cart very happy!
My hovercraft is full of eels.

tonyt

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 04:28:45 AM »
They should invent robots that can actually hit the shots for you, so you can stay in the air conditioned cart and don't have to actually go out in the heat or sun.  Plus, the robots can be programmed to never shank which will make the kind of guys who would appreciate an air conditioned cart very happy!

I think you're on to something :)

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 08:33:26 PM »
Tony - That's called EA Sports Tiger Woods Golf '06.

I really think most folks think golf is actually that easy.  They come out to a course and find themselves frustrated and never return.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back