News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Terry Lavin

Re: How classy is Kinloch?
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2011, 08:08:27 PM »
The entire operation at Kinloch is supreme in delivering all aspects of the golf experience. And let's not forget that Lester George and Vinny Giles set the proverbial table with the layout of the golf course!
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Anthony_Nysse

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2011, 05:52:25 AM »
The entire operation at Kinloch is supreme in delivering all aspects of the golf experience. And let's not forget that Lester George and Vinny Giles set the proverbial table with the layout of the golf course!

Dont forget Pete Wendt and his staff that provide those conditions that we speak about..flawless. Best I've seen.
Anthony J. Nysse
Director of Golf Courses & Grounds
Apogee Club
Hobe Sound, FL

Mike Hendren

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2011, 10:14:38 AM »
Allow me to re-phrase:  This web-site is quick to denounce the raters for ostensibly succumbing to conditioning and the "experience" yet that seems to be the focus of much discussion I hear about Kinloch.  Is the architecture very good or great? 

Just stirring the pot.

Mike
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Anthony_Nysse

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2011, 10:19:00 AM »
I thought is was awesome-options EVERYWHERE-aternate fairways and access to greens, wondeful roll to the land, drivable par 4s...GREAT course
Anthony J. Nysse
Director of Golf Courses & Grounds
Apogee Club
Hobe Sound, FL

Mike Hendren

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »
I thought is was awesome-options EVERYWHERE-aternate fairways and access to greens, wondeful roll to the land, drivable par 4s...GREAT course

That's what I'm talking about!  Thanks.
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back