News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tiger_Bernhardt

Re:"Experience the Old Course: St. Andrews Links"
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 04:01:31 PM »
Rich "I am not a Cruden Bay lover" Goodale would need some input from those of us who love the place.

Brian Phillips

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 05:01:09 AM »
Richard,

Many Thanks for the book - it arrived today... cheque is in the post (student rate of £12.50)

we will meet one of these days
Rich,

He is one of the highest paid architects in the land...charge him double not the student rate....

Book arrived today...it looks great.

Brian
Bunkers, if they be good bunkers, and bunkers of strong character, refuse to be disregarded, and insist on asserting themselves; they do not mind being avoided, but they decline to be ignored - John Low Concerning Golf

ForkaB

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 05:50:09 AM »
Next book is Carnoustie, hopefully out in the autumn.
Any chance of doing Cruden Bay one of these days?
There is a chance, Wayne, and John, you misunderstand me!  I have love for Cruden Bay, it's just a mature love, even a tough love--not the puppy love that some seem to have for the place. :)

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 10:16:31 AM »
It would seem to me no love for the course is required to produce these books... I just received The Old Course edition and it is FANTASTIC!  And Rich has never professed any love of any form for The Old Course, has he?

But perhaps did working on this book deepen your appreciation, kind sir?

One way or the other, GREAT work.  I thought the Dornoch book was cool - and it is - but this one raises the bar even higher.  Can't wait for Carnoustie!

TH

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back