News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tommy_Naccarato

Did anyone forget anything before I leave the desert?
« on: June 08, 2006, 11:30:48 AM »
I'll delete this thread later, but if any of you forgot or lost something, please either let me know here or call me on my cell (714) 803-3563 so I can check to see if it was found and/or pick it up for you.

Jon Cummings, Andy Lipschultz has your shoe bag. I would get in contact with him quickly before he gives it to Clint Howard (Gentle Ben) as a Christmas present!

Joe Perches, we had a caddy from your group come up to us on Monday looking for a camera. I assume it was yours correct? Did you find it? If so, could you please email me those images from the Palms! If not, let me know so I can see if they found it.

Anybody else? Anything missing?

Tom Huckaby

Re:Did anyone forget anything before I leave the desert?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 11:36:09 AM »
Yeah, I forgot something down there - a certain gold-plated Putter.

You make sure and bring it with you next year, my friend.  If it takes a loss like this to get you to NorCal - which will be a first for this event - then it's a worthwhile loss indeed.

;D ;D

Scott_Burroughs

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 11:41:13 AM »
I forgot to grab a scorecard from Plantation in our haste to get to SE, but Tommy, only if you have an extra one with you!   :) You can get my address via e-mail....

Jesse Jones

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 06:34:46 PM »
Yeah Tommy I lost my ass to you at the Palms..
Please return it freight..it's a big ass..to Seattle..ASAP..

Jesse

John Kirk

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 10:26:41 PM »
I left my driver head cover at Rustic last month.  Oh yeah, it's in Nebraska now.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back