News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jordan Wall

Re:The frank commentary of the world's finest golf courses....
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2006, 12:34:46 PM »
Tom,
Your a good guy.
Here is a picture I took that is on my FlickR account of another course in which you ae familiar.

Dan,
My picture now.
 :)

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2006, 12:59:18 PM »
AHA!
Very cool.  That is #1 Kapalua Plantation, right?  My short-term memory is not what it once was.

TH

Jordan Wall

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 03:03:22 PM »
Yes it is.

A very fun, and very great hole.

I like #1, 17, and 18 the best.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 07:29:01 PM »
I give up.  If that's #15 CPC, what tee is in the foreground wiht the blue blocks?  Somebody please put me out of my misery and tell me...

Mike Erdmann

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 07:44:26 PM »
Someone put this thread out of its misery.  The photo in Jordan's post has been changed from Cypress Point 15 to Kapalua, making all of the commentary in between completely confusing and irrelevant.

rjsimper

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 07:45:30 PM »
I give up.  If that's #15 CPC, what tee is in the foreground wiht the blue blocks?  Somebody please put me out of my misery and tell me...

Bill - Jordan pulled the ol' switcheroo and changed the image at the header of this thread.  Twas once an aerial of 15 and 16 at Cypress Point is now one of his own from the first tee at Kapalua (You can still see the original image he posted in Dan Kelly's post about copyrights)

Jordan Wall

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 09:00:58 PM »
you guys do have to admit thought that is a good picture of Kapalua #1.

What a course!

I love that green, bouncing it on with a mid iron from the high left slope.

Michael Dugger

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 09:22:12 PM »
Finally someone has to say it.

JORDAN!!!!  

Quit wasting Ran's bandwidth!!!!

Utilize the search option of the DG and spend the next three months playing golf and reading.

There is plenty of material there, leave the front page of the DG for fresh, salient topics such as new courses, visits and pictures to new courses (like your tumble creek) NEW TOPICS, current events, etc.

We all have something to say about Zarqawi getting his today but we don't start a topic about it!!!

Cypress 15th is sooooooooooooo not a new topic--at least asking if it is a good hole or not.

Damn right it is a good hole, even you know that. :P  

Seriously, dude, you've got GCA.com on the brain.  It's time to call Dr. Katz and it's time for you to get back to scoring chicks, installing that car stereo in your Neon and scarfing more otter pops.

;)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 09:25:31 PM by Michael Dugger »
What does it matter if the poor player can putt all the way from tee to green, provided that he has to zigzag so frequently that he takes six or seven putts to reach it?     --Alistair Mackenzie--

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back