News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Benham

King's Putter ... Portraits
« on: June 08, 2006, 02:30:05 AM »
At least the North leads in portraits taken:

KP I - Barona Creek:

KPII - Pasatiempo / Pajaro Dunes:

KPIV - Stevinson Ranch:
[/i]

"... and I liked the guy ..."

Mike Hendren

Re:King's Putter ... Portraits
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 10:27:13 AM »
Hey, if we can pick on Jordan, why not this bunch?

A few casual observations:

One look at Dan King and I start humming the intro to ZZ Top's La Grange from their Tres Hombre album.  

Stetner should get royalties from the Where's Waldo? series of children's books.  Or is that Quimet's ghost?  Kudo's to Mr. Huntley for smiling in the KPI pic notwithstanding the fact that I count five hats sported indoors.  TigerB is excused as his LSU hat undoubtedly entitles him to  park in handicapped spaces.  

I'd like Dan Brown's take on the KPII photograph.  Specifically, what is the significance of Tom Huckaby reclining toward Carlisle Rood and what about the gap between David Moriarty and Shivas?

As for KPIV, exactly how many glasses of vino had Lou Duran consumed and is Mr. Pittock guilty of aiding and abetting a Texan in that regard?   Also, Huck's Jerusalem Cruisers are a fashion faux pas when paired with the collar-less tee.    

I love you guys.  I really do.

Mike
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 10:30:26 AM by Bogey_Hendren »
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Tom Huckaby

Re:King's Putter ... Portraits
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 10:36:13 AM »
Hey, if we can pick on Jordan, why not this bunch?

A few casual observations:

One look at Dan King and I start humming the intro to ZZ Top's La Grange from their Tres Hombre album.  

Stetner should get royalties from the Where's Waldo? series of children's books.  Or is that Quimet's ghost?  Kudo's to Mr. Huntley for smiling in the KPI pic notwithstanding the fact that I count five hats sported indoors.  TigerB is excused as his LSU hat undoubtedly entitles him to  park in handicapped spaces.  

I'd like Dan Brown's take on the KPII photograph.  Specifically, what is the significance of Tom Huckaby reclining toward Carlisle Rood and what about the gap between David Moriarty and Shivas?

As for KPIV, exactly how many glasses of vino had Lou Duran consumed and is Mr. Pittock guilty of aiding and abetting a Texan in that regard?   Also, Huck's Jerusalem Cruisers are a fashion faux pas when paired with the collar-less tee.    

I love you guys.  I really do.

Mike

I really, really like Carlyle....

And right you are about my fashion no-no at Stevinson.  Yikes.  At least I could have diced the socks.  Only excuse I can think of is shock - that was taken minutes after Evan's legendary pitch and the handing of the putter to Smilin' Jeff.

;D ;D

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back