News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

RE Blanks

Chattanooga Golf and Country Club
« on: June 08, 2006, 08:24:12 PM »
Drove by there two nights ago and from what I could see the redo looked great.  I have been away for a while and was wondering if anyone has played the course after the recent renovation.  The bunkering looked fantastic.  I have always loved the setting of the course on the banks of the Tennessee.  Any discussion on this one?

A.G._Crockett

Re:Chattanooga Golf and Country Club
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:23:35 PM »
I would love it if someone would post on this course.  The GCA that did the renovation, Bill Bergin, is a good friend and a good guy.  I'm hoping this course gains him some national exposure and recognition for his work.  I know he as excited about it as anything he has done.
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Lawrence Largent

Re:Chattanooga Golf and Country Club
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 10:26:59 PM »
I have alot of friends in that area and they all rave about the work. I know there having there member guest next weekend and there hosting the Tennessee State MidAm there this fall. I'm gonna making my way down in the next month or two and I'll take some pics of the course.

Lawrence

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back