News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

TEPaul

Tiger Bernhardt and Eckstein....
« on: May 29, 2006, 07:10:15 PM »
...are you two birds having a bad hair week or have you both decided that maybe things have gotten a bit too palsy-walsy on here and the treehouse needs some shaking up?

Whatever it is---I like it---and don't let anyone on here tell you that you must prove your opinions. I say just throw them out there and let's see whose noses they sticks to and why.

Gary Daughters

Re:Tiger Bernhardt and Eckstein....
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 07:41:31 PM »
Tom,

You and I had a go-around last night, and I'm happy to say that I learned from it and respect you more greatly than I did before.

How did that happen?  Because you were civil about it and I had the unusual good sense to take a deep breath.  That's new for me.  Another plus from being part of this board.  That part is worth remembering.

I think what we're talking about now is different.  This board, in my opinion, does not need shaking up to the extent that it entertains the rantings of an individual who:

A) doesn't even have the BALLS to tell us who he is
B) acts with additional and unquestioned cowardice by posting/deleting/posting/deleting.. ad naseuem
C) engages in personal attacks that are beneath the dignity of what is otherwise a civilized bar room brawl
D) apparently has nothing constructive to say

Were you to ask the people I work with, they would describe me as an incorrigible flame-thrower.  Close to beyond redemption.  There's nothing I disdain more than a suckup.  

Except for a coward.

Bob Dylan:  "To live outside the law you must be honest."

« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 08:46:25 PM by Gary Daughters »
THE NEXT SEVEN:  Alfred E. Tupp Holmes Municipal Golf Course, Willi Plett's Sportspark and Driving Range, Peachtree, Par 56, Browns Mill, Cross Creek, Piedmont Driving Club

TEPaul

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 09:09:35 PM »
Oh My God;

After talking to TommyN I must say for some reason I thought Eckstein was "Herrstein" and so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt for being a pot stirer because he was having a bad hair day.

Well, I don't know who Eckstein is other than the fact that he's definitely not Herrstein who is definitely a good guy and a sane head.

Eckstein, watch your back, pal.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 09:10:26 PM by TEPaul »

Gary Daughters

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 09:21:23 PM »

I missed the main point.

E) has an agenda

This is getting good
THE NEXT SEVEN:  Alfred E. Tupp Holmes Municipal Golf Course, Willi Plett's Sportspark and Driving Range, Peachtree, Par 56, Browns Mill, Cross Creek, Piedmont Driving Club

Gary Daughters

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 09:49:35 PM »
Anyone watch pro wrestling growing up?

Was there anything better than the good guy unmasking the villain?

Who's gonna do it?

Not IM.  Here.

Let's get this thing over.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 09:51:45 PM by Gary Daughters »

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 11:25:58 PM »
TE Paul, oh great verbose one. That is indeed high praise. But allas I must return to the land of work bright and earlyTuesday for Friday will be here soon and the KP will begin.

Jordan Wall

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 10:22:35 AM »
I think what we're talking about now is different.  This board, in my opinion, does not need shaking up to the extent that it entertains the rantings of an individual who:

A) doesn't even have the BALLS to tell us who he is

I like this Eckstein shake up.

BUT Gary, you have to remember.

This person is anonymous.

He may be a she and may not have BALLS to begin with.
 ;D ;) ;)

OK maybe not but still...

Gary Daughters

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 01:11:45 PM »
Shivas,

And the BEST thing was when the villain who got unmasked turned out to be someone you recognized.  

And sometimes, it was a GOOD GUY!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 01:13:57 PM by Gary Daughters »

Ryan Crago

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 01:14:10 PM »

Shivas,

And the BEST thing was when the villain who got unmasked turned out to be someone you recognized.  

And sometimes, it was a GOOD GUY!!!!!!

OR the old man who owns the amusement park.  those pesky teenagers!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back