News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

John Kavanaugh

What's going on out at Friar's Head
« on: May 04, 2006, 09:00:22 AM »
Has the clubhouse been built... Is it maturing well and what is the general perception of the course now that some of the new has worn off.

HamiltonBHearst

Re:What's going on out at Friar's Head
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 09:13:53 AM »

I am sure the general perception of the course is much the same as it was many years ago.  What I would be interested in knowing is how well the membership is coming together.  It is quite a challenge, at that sticker price, to get >200 people/members that value the game and traditions as much as the founders.  

Jim Franklin

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 09:15:05 AM »
I have not been there since August, but the clubhouse was well under way. I enjoyed the round as much then as I did before so I think it is only getting better.
Mr Hurricane

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 09:16:21 AM »
Hammy,

Do you think you have to value the game and traditions in a special manner to enjoy the course enough to become a member...If so, what is it about the course that makes you feel that way.

HamiltonBHearst

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 11:09:15 AM »

I don't think the people attracted to FH and that want to become members are any different than people attracted to any other newer LI clubs.

The trick will be to find the  people that do understand and value the game and traditions and ask them to become members.  That will be the final piece in the FH puzzle, and that won't be determined for some time or until they have a full membership roster.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back