News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

RJ_Daley

Re:...Father forgive me...
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2003, 02:14:33 PM »
Mike, I appreciate what you are trying to say and demonstrate by posting the comparative pictures.  As most of us agree, the pictures don't fully answer questions about the merits of a golf design.  But, I think they serve as sort of a Rorschalk test.  In the first impression response to the two comparative offerings you post, the first ones look like they are the overinterpretation of natural sand barrens, and the second looks like the pacifiction of said terrain.  In all honesty, I can see myself in varying moods on different days, where I might just play the second sedated look when I feel the need for tranquility and need to mindlessly dink the ball around as opposed to the second course that would serve to elevate the need for adrenaline and visual stimulation and fulfill the fright - fight instincts.  Like Redanman often says, sometimes fierce red heads, sometimes temptress jet black vixens, sometimes dumb blonds... which way to the confessional? :P
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back