News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Tony_Muldoon

Re:If you were a betting man...
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2006, 05:23:21 PM »
So Doug which horse will you be having a piece of, for how many spondooliks?

I will watch with interest. ;D

Let's make GCA grate again!

peter_p

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2006, 05:43:14 PM »
I'm always partial to boxing Multiple Os.   Olazabal, Oberhosler, Ogilvy

Doug Sobieski

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2006, 05:49:18 PM »
Don't know yet. It's still early, and you need to see the form of the players playing in Atlanta, as well as studying their form over the last 4 to 6 weeks. And remember that you are rarely trying to identify the winner. For example, DiMarco was 15/1 to Top 5 at the Masters last year, so the outcome of the playoff was irrelevant to me. It's very dependent upon the odds. You rarely target the favorites, because the return is minimal versus the risk. When you pick 3-5 guys from farther down the board (16/1, 20/1, 25/1), you only need one to hit. And with the longer odds, you don't have to worry about hitting every week.

And there is no way I'm going to tout someone, since I'm not taking the blame for anyone losing any money if they took my suggestion!!! I'm always playing with the House's money, so it doesn't put as much stress on my Sunday golf watching. It sure makes it a lot more fun though!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back