News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Don Dinkmeyer

Re:Pictures of Arcadia Bluffs
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 04:35:14 PM »
Arcadia Bluffs has announced its 2006 rates:

$180
  100 at 4pm
    50 at 630pm

As mentioned in this thread, it definitely is light to 10pm in late June and early July.

They also announced a remake of the par 3 sixth green:

http://www.arcadiabluffs.com/news/2005_12_12.php

As a summer resident of the area, I'd be glad to tee it up with GCA'ers who dare to start at 630... :)

Jim Thompson

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2006, 05:07:29 PM »
It may be a bit of a drive from Arcadia-Kingsley, but I for one am not going back to lower Michigan without a stop at Angeles Crossing. ;D

Just goes to show you how far a retiree will go for a free hamburger!  No road rage this summer either!

Cheers!

JT
Jim Thompson

Jay Flemma

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 05:27:16 PM »
Those prices and time should be tweaked to be more player friendly.

Jfaspen

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2006, 06:16:44 PM »
It may be a bit of a drive from Arcadia-Kingsley, but I for one am not going back to lower Michigan without a stop at Angeles Crossing. ;D

Just goes to show you how far a retiree will go for a free hamburger!  No road rage this summer either!

Cheers!

JT

Jim,

Is the course open yet?  I was thinking of heading down Sunday depending on what kind of weather we get...  

Jim Thompson

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2006, 08:24:18 PM »
Jeff,

Not yet.  Looks like around the 10th to the 15th right now.  we just need to get a little heat in the ground first.

JT
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 08:24:34 PM by Jim Thompson »
Jim Thompson

Jfaspen

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2006, 08:53:57 PM »
Booo..  

Ok Jim.. I'll be out sometime in late april or early may.. Prob come out early on a saturday or sunday and see how many holes I can get in.. It'd be nice to get a little michigan GCA contingent out there sometime this summer when the course firms up.

jf

Jim Thompson

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2006, 11:56:40 PM »
Jeff,

We are going to open Thursday the 6th.  Just mwed greens, tees, and fairways today.  Came through pretty good.  A little skunk damage and some sticks, but the turf filled in great.  Hydra-Hume is a miracle drug for turf!  See you soon!

Cheers!

JT
Jim Thompson

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back