News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Matt Rossman

Join me in congratulating fellow GCA'er Martin Gott
« on: February 13, 2006, 12:19:16 PM »
While playing a casual round with Martin, Lawrence Largent (another GCA'er) and a few local pros, we were able to witness Martin's 6th hole-in-one of his career. The shot was on the 13th hole at Rigefields CC in Kingsport, TN. This was a dagger in the heart of Lawrence and myself as we were playing Martin and another gentleman. For me personally, it was only the second hole-in-one I've witnessed. Congratulations Martin on the great shot and great round.

ed_getka

Re:Join me in congratulating fellow GCA'er Martin Gott
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 02:17:09 PM »
Congrats on the ace Martin. 6 huh? and me with a gooseegg after 25 years. Where's the justice? :)
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Gene Greco

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 02:19:34 PM »
Congrats on the ace Martin. 6 huh? and me with a gooseegg after 25 years. Where's the justice? :)

Six?????

Save some for the rest of us.

Congrats!
"...I don't believe it is impossible to build a modern course as good as Pine Valley.  To me, Sand Hills is just as good as Pine Valley..."    TOM DOAK  November 6th, 2010

George Pazin

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 02:41:34 PM »
Nice job.

6 more than Huck and Shiv combined.... :)
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 03:28:50 PM »
Nice job.

6 more than Huck and Shiv combined.... :)

Don't forget me either...D'oh!  :'(
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 04:19:14 PM »
Evan - but of course we can also assume Martin has never holed out to win a major Cup.

;D ;D

George, if I didn't love you I'd hate you.

;D

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 05:21:36 PM »
Evan - but of course we can also assume Martin has never holed out to win a major Cup.

;D ;D

George, if I didn't love you I'd hate you.

;D

So at least I've got THAT going for me...which is nice...
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back