News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

DMoriarty

What the . . . ?
« on: January 04, 2006, 11:49:34 AM »
At some point last night or this morning the last page of the Arts and Crafts Sidetrack thread was deleted.

Why and by Whom and at Whose bidding?  

Mike Benham

Re:What the . . . ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 11:56:31 AM »
Perhaps there is a maximum page limit in Yabb?
"... and I liked the guy ..."

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 11:57:03 AM »
I am Spartacus.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 12:14:47 PM »
David, didn't you hear... TEP and TMac rented a room at a resort somewhere on the Ohio-Penn border and are working it out.  Didn't they invite you for a 3some? ;D ;D ;D
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

ForkaB

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 12:22:12 PM »
If  wanted to solve this case, I'd be looking for a newly svelte electrician from Orange County.  Yeah, the same guy that "disappeared" the late and lamented Ross Thomas...... :'(

Craig Van Egmond

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 12:32:24 PM »

The thread is still there...

http://www.golfclubatlas.com/forums2/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=20840

It seems as some limit has been reached as you cannot reply to the thread anymore. Maybe 25 pages is the limit.

Tom Huckaby

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 12:38:03 PM »
Dammit.  I guess I don't have to be Spartacus.  There it is, currently on page three.

And it is the new champ for most posts.  But perhaps not for long....

TH

Tommy_Naccarato

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 12:38:27 PM »
Craig,
Thanks.

The point of deleting 25 posts of nonsense was also to hide it, because there is some very good stuff by all in there throughout. The problem is that when it comes down to name calling and insults and nasty phone calls from friends--the thread has escalated out of control, thus needs to be ended.

Sorry if you don't understand. Complain to Ran if you don't like it. I'll gladly stop giving time and service to this site if that's the case.

Mike Benham

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 12:46:38 PM »
Sorry if you don't understand. Complain to Ran if you don't like it. I'll gladly stop giving time and service to this site if that's the case.

Tommy -

David M. is the person questionning the deletion of the posts ... Craig is an innocent wonderer ...

Cheers ...

Mikey
"... and I liked the guy ..."

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 12:55:42 PM »
Looks like another case of foul words and fine deeds..
Let's make GCA grate again!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back