News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

RJ_Daley

Re:What if Santa said you had been bad in 05'?
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2005, 02:56:34 PM »
In a way, I might be something like Huck.  It would be hard to punish me by banishing me to play golf anywhere.  My punishment would be playing in constant back pain, or with a pain in the ass fellow competitor, even if it were on CPC or SH, day in and day out.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 03:43:43 PM by RJ_Daley »
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2005, 03:06:27 PM »
Mike, I just caught on to your perfect timing! ;D ::)  Are you sure you aren't a formally trained comedian from the Rodney Dangerfield foot-n-mouth  school?
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2005, 03:08:33 PM »
Dick,

With that kind of unbelievable timing, you could make that case very easily.  ;)

redanman

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2005, 03:20:20 PM »
Any course with six hour rounds! - even ____________, ______, _________  or ________.

Jay Flemma

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2005, 03:47:07 PM »
That's easy...any public course in New York City run by the parks department...fifteen courses full of NOTHING.

Norbert P

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2005, 04:01:10 PM »
  ... and every shot is a slice, hook, chunk, top, sh**k, or foozle.

Hmmm, I'm IN Hell!

"Golf is only meant to be a small part of one’s life, centering around health, relaxation and having fun with friends/family." R"C"M

peter_p

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2005, 06:07:34 PM »
"*&%($) &@#!!"'s Worst Eighteen. If they can do a Bear's Best..... I don't want to get into who else is in the group.

Jim Thompson

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2005, 06:32:54 PM »
I'd be forced to go through the disappointment of playing Macatawa Legends again, this time without great company, just that course ruining my day.  :(  :'( :( :'( I’m sure Ralph will attest.

JT
Jim Thompson

John Kirk

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2005, 10:55:10 PM »
I thought Huckaby would say that Ranch place in San Jose, which looks and sounds like the worst possible place to play.  I'd rather play at Deep Cliff!

Tim Bert

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2005, 03:01:28 AM »
I would be forced to play Gillette Ridge in May 2005 conditions for all eternity!

Even worse, they'd make an 18 hole course of #4 and I'd have to play it over and over.

Scott_Burroughs

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2005, 12:00:35 PM »
Besides...cough cough....how often do you get to drive a golf cart for 12 miles?

They told me at Royal New Kent that they had 13 miles of cart paths.  Stonehouse has got to be about the same.

Wacko me walked both of them, but going straight down the fairways cuts off lots of distance than going way around, with the numerous cutbacks.  Probably didn't walk much more than 7-8 miles on each (here's to Powerbars and adrenaline).   :P

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back