News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Paul Richards

anyone seen David Wigler lately???
« on: December 14, 2005, 04:08:27 PM »
Help!

I have lost all my contact phone numbers, email addresses, etc for David Wigler.

Can someone please help me get in contact with him?

thanks!!! :)
"Something has to change, otherwise the never-ending arms race that benefits only a few manufacturers will continue to lead to longer courses, narrower fairways, smaller greens, more rough, more expensive rounds, and other mechanisms that will leave golf's future in doubt." -  TFOG

Evan Fleisher

Re:anyone seen David Wigler lately???
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 04:13:28 PM »
IM on the way!
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Joe Hancock

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 04:33:16 PM »
We could all flood him with Holiday wishes on the phone....wonder if that would piss him off to spend the rest of his day answering the phone? ;D ;D ;D

Joe
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

David Wigler

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 05:16:50 PM »
Paul,

dwigler@hotmail.com or 248-672-4147 will work fine.  A couple of people told me to look on GCA today.  I hope all is well and your family is settling into a very Merry Christmas.

Look forward to hearing from you.  It has been a while.

Dave
And I took full blame then, and retain such now.  My utter ignorance in not trumpeting a course I have never seen remains inexcusable.
Tom Huckaby 2/24/04

Joe Hancock

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 05:42:16 PM »
Good to see you are alive and well. :D

Joe
" What the hell is the point of architecture and excellence in design if a "clever" set up trumps it all?" Peter Pallotta, June 21, 2016

"People aren't picking a side of the fairway off a tee because of a randomly internally contoured green ."  jeffwarne, February 24, 2017

Paul Richards

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
Thanks to all who responded!

David, I will be calling you in the morning.

:)
"Something has to change, otherwise the never-ending arms race that benefits only a few manufacturers will continue to lead to longer courses, narrower fairways, smaller greens, more rough, more expensive rounds, and other mechanisms that will leave golf's future in doubt." -  TFOG

John Kavanaugh

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 08:06:32 PM »
It's always good to hear from Wiggles..The slums of Plum Hallows was one of my favorites.  On another note...What ever happened to Ted Sturges.. He was both an Evansville and GCA ledgend and now he is nowhere to be found.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back