News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

DMoriarty

Bernhardt's Ass-- A sight for sore eyes.
« on: April 15, 2005, 01:51:08 AM »
I had the pleasure to play a long overdue round with Mr. Berhnardt earlier this week.  John was not only looking and playing well, but was strong enough to carry me to victory over Messrs. McBride and Davidson.

I usually try to stay away from OT-threads and ass pics, but thought this an appropriate exception.  

James Bennett

Re:Bernhardt's Ass-- A sight for sore eyes.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 02:26:33 AM »
DMoriarty

excuse my ignorance if it's obvious, but which course is this?  I like to guess but I'd rather know.

Bob; its impossible to explain some of the clutter that gets recalled from the attic between my ears. .  (SL Solow)

THuckaby2

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 09:39:44 AM »
James, James, James....

It begins with a C... and ends with a T... and in the middle has an ypress Poin.

;D

JB, you are looking WELL man!  Sorry we missed ya at TKP.  But man you really are a shadow of your former self.

TH

Mike Hendren

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 09:42:41 AM »
 8)
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 09:58:45 AM »
You guys are more than a little nice. I do not think I ever heard the word ass and my name in the same sentence without it being led by the word FAT! My coach used such lovely expressions as hey fat ass move it along even when it did not apply in the strict sense of the word. Tom, I missed you as well. I hope we can play again soon. John

ed_getka

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 10:04:48 AM »
John,
   Nice to see you back on the links. I'm pretty sure DM used his photoshop skills to impose Tom Lehman into that first picture though. ;) Great looking swing. 8)
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

THuckaby2

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 10:08:56 AM »
Ed:  GREAT CALL!  That is too funny... I looked at that finish and thought Tom Lehman also....

OK, someone also simply MUST tell us.  Wind conditions, status of match, what David M. did on #16.  The world needs to know.

;D

Lou_Duran

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2005, 10:32:08 AM »
What some people will do to drop a few pounds!  Good going JB.

George Pazin

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2005, 10:43:59 AM »
Always nice when someone shares something genuinely positive. Thanks and best wishes.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 10:44:21 AM by George Pazin »
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Mike_Cirba

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2005, 10:53:01 AM »
What a stud!  

Great to see you out there, Tiger!  ;D

RJ_Daley

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2005, 11:05:26 AM »
Laissez bon temps rulon... go get'em Tiger B.! ;D 8)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

ed_getka

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2005, 06:19:26 PM »
If that last picture is at CP, I sure can't figure out where. It looks like Spyglass.
"Perimeter-weighted fairways", The best euphemism for containment mounding I've ever heard.

Paul Richards

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2005, 06:24:58 PM »
Tiger,

looking good!!!!

;) :)
"Something has to change, otherwise the never-ending arms race that benefits only a few manufacturers will continue to lead to longer courses, narrower fairways, smaller greens, more rough, more expensive rounds, and other mechanisms that will leave golf's future in doubt." -  TFOG

Brent Hutto

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2005, 06:47:09 PM »
If that last picture is at CP, I sure can't figure out where. It looks like Spyglass.

I'm with Ed. That's a Spyglass Hill checkered flag and it looks sort of like the view from behind the sixth green back toward the ocean.

peter_p

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2005, 08:50:36 PM »
John, great to see you, thought you were Hagen at first.
May your new swing prosper. And beat up on our replacement North Texas, or is it Appalachian State?

Scott_Burroughs

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2005, 11:11:24 PM »
Ed and Brent,

Sorry, that's the 4th green at Cypress looking back.  The 6th at Spyglass doglegs too much to see the ocean from the green.  The first part was my initial hunch.  I confirmed it and the 2nd part from the aerials (had to, haven't played Spyglass).   :)

Bill_McBride

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2005, 11:24:04 PM »
I think photo #1 is the 2nd hole from beyond the fairway bunkers.

Tiger is definitely on the mend, 99% at least.  He (1) hit #11 in two with a fairway wood; (2) hit #14 with a long iron  8)  and (3) hit a driver onto the 16th green!  8)

Great playing, solid shotmaking.  Geaux Tigers!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 11:24:33 PM by Bill_McBride »

johnk

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2005, 11:32:01 PM »
I had the pleasure of playing Spyglass (NOT the course pictured) on Weds with Senor Bernhardt.  Just a great day.

Thanks JB.

PS.  He informed me he now needs new golf clothes, but I don't think you'll be seeing that blue CPC jacket on eBay anytime soon :)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back