News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

mike_malone

Does this flurry of Flynn threads mean the book is on the way?
« on: November 01, 2004, 10:01:47 AM »
 Could it be that the long awaited book may be coming? Should I ask for it for Christmas?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 10:06:16 AM by mike_malone »
AKA Mayday

Brad Klein

Re:Does this flurry of Flynn threads mean the book is on the way?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 10:08:17 AM »
It probably means the purported authors are wasting their time on Web chatter rather than working on their book.

wsmorrison

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 10:08:49 AM »
Mike,

Of course it is.  The pre-orders on Amazon are breaking records.  Tom is home as we speak typing at a furious pace.  Well, as fast as the two finger hunt and peck method of typing allows.  But seriously, this is merely an artifact of Craig finally teaching me how to post pictures on this site and me loving it.

wsmorrison

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 10:10:18 AM »
Brad,

You got that right.  Why don't you drive down here tonight, we'll dress up in black with black face and black watch caps and sneak onto the Paul farm and cut his cable modem connection once and for all.  If we do, the finished book will be at the publishers next week  ;D

Thanks for being kind.  You could easily have used other words than "purported."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 10:12:27 AM by Wayne Morrison »

mike_malone

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 10:14:05 AM »
 I wonder if the "wealth" of information you guys have amassed can become paralyzing. Save some for the second book-"Flynn redux".
AKA Mayday

wsmorrison

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 10:24:17 AM »
Tom insisted that our publishing contract include a clause that the book cannot be printed until BillV moves to France.  Anyone interested in reading the book should help Bill pack at once.

The title for the second book is "How to potentially injure yourself swinging your brains out for the wrong fairway."  The foreward was written by Pat Mucci himself!

Brad Klein

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 10:28:44 AM »
Wayne, I'm writing as your "virtual editor," so I have to be kind.

wsmorrison

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2004, 10:36:55 AM »
What about some tough love, Brad?  We could at least hire someone (a dominitrix might work) to make sure Tom keeps offline a few hours a day to write the book.

Tommy_Naccarato

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2004, 10:46:43 AM »
If you keep on posting this stuff on-line, there isn't going to be nothing left to publish for the book!

Brad Klein

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2004, 10:47:02 AM »
Would leather grips work?

Let's try this - hey TEP, cut out the superfluous stuff and get to work with Wayne on the damned, lomg-awaited Flynn volume!

TEPaul

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2004, 10:49:45 AM »
"Brad,
Why don't you drive down here tonight, we'll dress up in black with black face and black watch caps and sneak onto the Paul farm and cut his cable modem connection once and for all."

Yew two city-sleeeckers tra an sneeek up on ma fahhhm in blahhhk in the meeeddle of tha niiight and eye'l shewt both ya asses clean off the top of ya laaags!

TEPaul

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2004, 10:52:42 AM »
"If you keep on posting this stuff on-line, there isn't going to be nothing left to publish for the book!"

Wayne:

TommyN's got a good point there. Immediately commence deleting, shredding and burning and while your at it grab that redanman and get him on a one-way boat to France!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back