News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

cary lichtenstein

Help me with printing please
« on: September 11, 2004, 11:56:39 AM »
This is probably a stupid question, but everytime I go to print out a course listed under courses by country, the right side of the printing does not go to the end.

I have set my margins at .15 on the right and the left, but this still happens.

Can anybody give me a tip so I can print out the whole page without it cutting off on the right side?
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

Brian Phillips

Re:Help me with printing please
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 11:59:02 AM »
I print in landscape mode.

Brian
Bunkers, if they be good bunkers, and bunkers of strong character, refuse to be disregarded, and insist on asserting themselves; they do not mind being avoided, but they decline to be ignored - John Low Concerning Golf

Alex Chehansky

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 11:59:55 AM »
i am not an expert, but try fit to page selection under your print menus or try to print the screen, instead of just print

just some thoughts

Doug Wright

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 12:23:30 PM »
Cary/Quasssi,

Brian is correct--there should be a Landscape option for your Print function. It's under "Properties" or "Preferences" in different areas of my computer, should be something similar on yours.

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 12:24:38 PM by Doug Wright »
Twitter: @Deneuchre

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2004, 12:29:19 PM »
Tried landscape which always prints landscape, but it prints on these portrait????????????

Same result :(
Live Jupiter, Fl, was  4 handicap, played top 100 US, top 75 World. Great memories, no longer play, 4 back surgeries. I don't miss a lot of things about golf, life is simpler with out it. I miss my 60 degree wedge shots, don't miss nasty weather, icing, back spasms. Last course I played was Augusta

Greg Holland

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2004, 12:47:27 PM »
You can copy the text and paste it into Word, then print it.  

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2004, 12:50:56 PM »
Greg:

Please explain how I do that.

A_Clay_Man

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2004, 09:08:19 AM »
Cary- Drag your mouse over the text. (You may have to do it in sections since the photos won't copy.) While it's highlighted, right click and copy. Then paste to your own document.

cary lichtenstein

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2004, 09:25:35 AM »
Got it, thanks

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back