News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

michael j fay

Public apology to T Naccarato
« on: August 31, 2004, 09:57:26 AM »
Tom:

I apologize for the rude things I said. I hope that you understand that when a man's integrity is challenges he is not much of a man if he backs away.

Nonetheless, some of what I said was proffered in anger and not well thought out and for that I am sorry.

pdrake

Re:Public apology to T Naccarato
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 03:12:43 PM »
pretty interesting that when Mr Fay is threatened with a letter to his society, he apologizes........honest, upfront, I-was-wrong apologies come before the steps taken by Mr Moriarty.......

Bill_McBride

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 03:18:11 PM »
P Drake, knowing Michael Fay's relationship with the Donald Ross Society, I really doubt that this apology is anything more than an apology for things getting out of hand.  No need to fan the flames here, maybe they will just die down if unfanned..................
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 03:18:44 PM by Bill_McBride »

TEPaul

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 03:23:20 PM »
Impressive Michael! Very, very fine---in the name of peace in Dodge City here and other nice things.

I expect a commensurate apology from my old friend TommyN and if it's not forthcoming I'm going to California to slap him upside the head with my weighted training club. I don't want to have to do that only because I'm in such terrible shape I'm not that sure I can actually pick up my weighted-training club at this point!

Matter of fact, your apology is so heart-warming I hereby aplogize to everyone and anyone I've insulted on Golfclubatlas.com except Pat---he deserves it!!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 03:24:49 PM by TEPaul »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back