News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David Ober

Hello All!
[/size] [/color]
[/size]Each year I put together a relatively exhaustive spreadsheet of men's amateur events in California and beyond. I include all USGA and many big invitational events across the country, and virtually every amateur event I know of in California. It's an Excel spreadsheet that is color-coded, sortable and filterable by things like age division, tournament format, dates, days of week, etc. It is California focused.[/color]
[/size] [/color]
[/size]If you are interested in that kind of thing, PM me with your email address and I will send it along to you. And feel free to let any tournament friends know and they can request it also. Or you can request it for them.[/color]
[/size][/color]
[/size]There are currently 217 tournaments of varying lengths, different age groups, many, many courses. To be added to the email list that I send out every year, I just need:[/color][/size]First and Last Name
[/color]
  • Email Address
  • Age (mid-am or senior)
  • Mobile Phone (certainly not necessary, but I like to add as many tournament players as I can to my golf Rolodex)
  • [/size]Happy Golfing in 2022![/color]
    [/size][/color]
    [/size]David Ober[/color]

David_Tepper

Re: OT: Mid-Am, Senior Am, and Super Senior Am Tournament Schedule
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 12:03:13 PM »
In case you are interested, Royal Dornoch is hosting both the Men's & Women's British Senior Am's the first week of July (5-8 July).
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 02:47:50 PM by David_Tepper »

Michael Wharton-Palmer

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 02:37:57 PM »
A wonderful gesture.
Thank you for your time and effort in putting this together.

David Ober

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 01:03:27 PM »
In case you are interested, Royal Dornoch is hosting both the Men's & Women's British Senior Am's the first week of July (5-8 July).

Yup! The men's amateur is on the list! :-)

JimB

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 05:48:56 PM »
Does it include the qualifying sites for the Am tournaments? There are some decent ones in there....

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back